At SentryWorld, we pride ourselves on the promise to deliver outstanding services and experience for our guests. We are currently seeking an experienced IT professional for our Hospitality Support Technician. In this role, you’ll help to provide technical assistance and support to our SentryWorld associates and guests.
If you are looking for a position that combines your IT expertise and your passion for customer service, we would love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and provide IT support for SentryWorld staff and guests and assist with operating systems updates and upgrades.
- Identify, interpret and evaluate information for system and network requirements.
- Ensure computer and network operations are monitored, recovery functions are performed, maintained, and completed on a consistent basis.
- Respond courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and systems users while acting as a liaison between SentryWorld guests and associates.
- Collaborate with Sentry’s corporate IT team to ensure technology systems are available.
- Maintain relationships with various IT vendors to ensure effective and efficient technology products and services are provided, maintained and restored as needed.
- Receive, configure, install and support computer hardware, TV, phone, and peripherals in a networked environment.
- Assist with other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
What it Takes
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience; degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience with previous customer service experience beneficial
- Experience with administration of and experience with beneficial:
- Hospitality applications (POS, PMS) and PCI compliance
- Microsoft Products
- Strong guest service and communication skills with the ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to enhance processes and improve service provided to guests
- Organized and results driven with ability to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work non-standard hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed and participate in a rotating on-call schedule
What You'll Receive
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests and we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this is a place where you can start or build your career in the hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for you to enjoy time “out of the office”
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your future
- Associate discounted shift meals and golf rates
- Free Wellness Center Membership
SentryWorld is the hospitality component of our business and is a tribute to our roots in the community of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Since the early 1980s, it’s served as a celebration of the city, state, region, and people who made it possible.
SentryWorld offers numerous ways to play, engage, and relax. It stands as a beacon in Wisconsin’s burgeoning golf community as a world-class, award-winning, 18-hole public golf course.
SentryWorld also features banquet facilities, a sports complex, and two restaurants—Muse at Sentry and PJ’s – SentryWorld, all located on the campus of the Sentry home office. Our latest addition, The Inn at SentryWorld, is a 64-room, upscale boutique hotel located just off the 18th-hole fairway of the golf course.
To help serve these operations, we employ a versatile staff to help make the experience as memorable as possible for our guests. Our associates bring an array of talents, skills, and backgrounds, coming together to provide amazing service and friendly, Wisconsin hospitality.
We’d love for you to join us and help us continue to be a unique and welcoming destination for guests who visit us from across the country.
SentryWorld is owned and operated by Sentry Services, an affiliate of Sentry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!