Licensed Insurance Agent - Work From Home
Sentry Insurance is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills to join our team of insurance agents. This team focuses on incoming sales calls for our Motorcycle and Non-Standard Auto written through Dairyland and Harley Davidson Insurance.
Our call center is open from Monday through Friday, 7am-9pm CST, and weekends from 8am – 6pm CST. As an insurance agent, your flexibility to work within these hours is a key factor to the department’s success. Hours for current position are between 11:15am to 9:05pm CST and are subject to change based on business need and individual performance.
Take the sales skills you have acquired over the years to the next level or make a change and start down your new career path today with our team of professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S.
** New Hires coming to us with an active PL or P&C License will receive a $3000 Sign-on Bonus after all non-resident licenses and appointment have been obtained.
What You'll Do
As an insurance agent, you will be responsible for selling Dairyland and Harley Davidson products to meet growth, retention, profit and sales objectives within our Motorcycle and Non-Standard Auto business units.
• Promote Dairyland and Harley Davidson Insurance Services product and services to customers.
• Understanding of specific company products.
• Answer inbound customer inquiries on coverage limits, deductibles, etc.
• Provide quotes and bind coverage for customers in a timely fashion.
What it Takes
• Effective phone communication, analytical, decision making, and human relation skills.
• Previous work from home call center experience required.
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license is required.
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to use dual monitors.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
What You'll Receive
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
Jennifer Van Vlack