Product Manager - Personal Lines
A Personal Lines Product Manager is needed to design and revise Sentry’s personal lines products to increase profit, premium, and market share while meeting customers’ needs.
What You'll Do
As a Personal Lines Product Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for loss and expense results for Sentry’s nonstandard auto and preferred motorcycle and powersports products across independent agency and direct-to-consumer channels in states of responsibility
- Collaborate with business partners throughout the organization to initiate, prioritize, and drive changes to systems, business practices, and/or product offerings, applying sound analysis and logic, supported by market and competitor understanding
- Develop coverage solutions, underwriting guidelines, pricing improvements, and contract language, as needed, with support from Analytics, Actuarial, Marketing, Claims, IT, and Compliance areas
- Build and execute plans for new product development, entry into new markets, and/or enhancements to existing products
- Ensure regulatory compliance for new and existing products in coordination with Compliance staff
What it Takes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business, math, data science, actuarial or related field or bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of related work experience preferred
- Prior personal lines insurance and product management, product development, or business analytics experience
- Superior leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills with proven ability to effectively communicate, develop relationships, and make data driven decisions
What You'll Receive
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- To best support our associates and our culture, Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled work from home (Monday and Friday)/in office days (Tuesday through Thursday) after we begin to return to the office.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!