Retirement Plan Sales Analyst
As part of our Retirement Plan Sales Support Team you will provide technical knowledge and support during the sales of 401(k) products to achieve growth, retention and profitability among Sentry direct writer sales producers. If you have a background in investments, 401(k), and sales support, this could be a great opportunity for you!
What You'll Do
- Act as one of the primary contacts for our team of sales producers and management to ask questions regarding products and sales/marketing programs
- Assist in the sale of 401(k) and group products primarily through phone consultations and training presentations
- Create and analyze reports reflecting pre-sale and post-sale efforts in the field to enhance our initiatives to promote future sales and enhance our overall customer experience
- Provide resource information on investment options, product information, and plan design to the field on individual cases to assist in new 401(k) and group sales
What it Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 401(k) sales or investment support experience
- Familiarity with retirement plan investment principles
- Proficient with working in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Industry coursework such as CPFA, QPFC, QKA, ARPC, AIF, AIFA, CIMA or CFP beneficial
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability to identify and introduce efficient workflow methods
What You'll Receive
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!