Line Cook – PJ’s Restaurant
At SentryWorld, the best parts of our business come from our very own backyard. All across our organization, we work to cultivate homegrown talent; people like you are curious, hardworking, and always looking to improve. Our friendly team at PJ’s Restaurant at SentryWorld is looking to add full-time Line Cooks to our culinary team and we want you to join us.
The ideal candidate has a natural sense of urgency, positive attitude, the ability to communicate well, and enjoys teamwork. Our team strives to combine modern techniques with seasonal products from across the area.
Apply today for the opportunity to work at one of the most popular restaurants in central Wisconsin!
What You'll Do
As a Line Cook with PJ’s, you will play a key piece in creating an excellent dining experience for all our guests. You’ll:
- Prepare a variety of dishes made from our very own recipes.
- Maintain safety and sanitation guidelines in order to provide a safe and accident free work environment.
- Be responsible for setting up food preparation lines.
- Collaborate with team members to create new menu items.
What it Takes
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of related hospitality experience
- Able to obtain WI Food Handlers License
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong sense of customer service and safety awareness
- Maintain semi-flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
What You'll Receive
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests and we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this is a place where you can start or build your career in the hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for you to enjoy time “out of the office”
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your future
- Associate discounted shift meals and golf rates
- Free Wellness Center Membership
How To Apply - Sentry Employee
Sentry employees can apply for a position by following the Sentry HRMS link on SentryNet (under My Tools).
If a Sentry employee would like to apply for a position from their home computer, they should use the following Internet address: https://employees.sentry.com. This will allow the Sentry HRMS to recognize you as a current Sentry employee.
1) Type https://employees.sentry.com in the address bar of your Internet browser.
2) Log in using the same User Name and password you use in the office.
3) Click My Benefits and Payroll Self Service.
4) Log in to the Sentry HRMS using your six-digit employee number as your User ID and your network password as your password.
5) Click Self Service, then Careers.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
SentryWorld is the hospitality component of our business and is a tribute to our roots in the community of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Since the early 1980s, it’s served as a celebration of the city, state, region, and people who made it possible.
SentryWorld offers numerous ways to play, engage, and relax. It stands as a beacon in Wisconsin’s burgeoning golf community as a world-class, award-winning, 18-hole public golf course.
SentryWorld also features banquet facilities, a sports complex, and two restaurants—Muse at Sentry and PJ’s – SentryWorld, all located on the campus of the Sentry home office. Our latest addition, The Inn at SentryWorld, is a 64-room, upscale boutique hotel located just off the 18th-hole fairway of the golf course.
To help serve these operations, we employ a versatile staff to help make the experience as memorable as possible for our guests. Our associates bring an array of talents, skills, and backgrounds, coming together to provide amazing service and friendly, Wisconsin hospitality.
We’d love for you to join us and help us continue to be a unique and welcoming destination for guests who visit us from across the country.
SentryWorld is owned and operated by Sentry Services, an affiliate of Sentry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!