Server Assistant – PJ’s Restaurant
Apply today to work at one of the most popular restaurants in central Wisconsin! PJ's Restaurant, located within SentryWorld, is seeking energetic and enthusiastic part-time Server Assistants to work approximately 20 hours/week and we want you to join us. We’ll provide the training you need and the positive environment you deserve.
If you think you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
As a Server Assistant, you'll contribute to the success of PJ’s by providing a positive guest experience. In addition, you will:
- Provide guests with water, and/or coffee/tea.
- Clear used or unneeded dishes and glassware from guest tables.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of all common areas and service stations.
- Clean up spilled food, drinks, and broken dishes and properly remove empty bottles and trash.
- Set up and break down dining room and service stations.
What it Takes
- Excellent communication and guest relations skills
- The ability to work in a team while serving customers
- Hours for this position include working flexible hours on nights, weekends and some holidays
What You'll Receive
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests and we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this is a place where you can start or build your career in the hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for you to enjoy time “out of the office”
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your future
- Associate discounted shift meals and golf rates
- Free Wellness Center Membership
How To Apply - Sentry Employee
If you are interested in joining SentryWorld’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
SentryWorld is the hospitality component of our business and is a tribute to our roots in the community of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Since the early 1980s, it’s served as a celebration of the city, state, region, and people who made it possible.
SentryWorld offers numerous ways to play, engage, and relax. It stands as a beacon in Wisconsin’s burgeoning golf community as a world-class, award-winning, 18-hole public golf course.
SentryWorld also features banquet facilities, a sports complex, and two restaurants—Muse at Sentry and PJ’s – SentryWorld, all located on the campus of the Sentry home office. Our latest addition, The Inn at SentryWorld, is a 64-room, upscale boutique hotel located just off the 18th-hole fairway of the golf course.
To help serve these operations, we employ a versatile staff to help make the experience as memorable as possible for our guests. Our associates bring an array of talents, skills, and backgrounds, coming together to provide amazing service and friendly, Wisconsin hospitality.
We’d love for you to join us and help us continue to be a unique and welcoming destination for guests who visit us from across the country.
SentryWorld is owned and operated by Sentry Services, an affiliate of Sentry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!