Host - PJ's Restaurant
PJ's Restaurant, located within SentryWorld, is seeking energetic and enthusiastic full and part-time Hosts. We work as a small team and have very high standards of service, meaning we work hard and with precision, while delivering on our hospitality standards of customer service.
Apply today and come work at one of the most popular restaurants in central Wisconsin!
What You'll Do
- Greet guests, escort them to their table, and provide menus.
- Assist management in maintaining details of the restaurant atmosphere.
- Manage seating chart and monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Manage restaurant waiting list during high volumes to accurately establish waiting times.
- Assist fellow team members with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, etc.
What it Takes
- 0-2 years of related hospitality experience
- Excellent communication and guest relationship skills
- Organized and effective work style
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks
What You'll Receive
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests and we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this is a place where you can start or build your career in the hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for you to enjoy time “out of the office”
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your future
- Associate discounted shift meals and golf rates
- Free Wellness Center Membership
How To Apply - Sentry Employee
If you are interested in joining SentryWorld’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
SentryWorld is the hospitality component of our business and is a tribute to our roots in the community of Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Since the early 1980s, it’s served as a celebration of the city, state, region, and people who made it possible.
SentryWorld offers numerous ways to play, engage, and relax. It stands as a beacon in Wisconsin’s burgeoning golf community as a world-class, award-winning, 18-hole public golf course.
SentryWorld also features banquet facilities, a sports complex, and two restaurants—Muse at Sentry and PJ’s – SentryWorld, all located on the campus of the Sentry home office. Our latest addition, The Inn at SentryWorld, is a 64-room, upscale boutique hotel located just off the 18th-hole fairway of the golf course.
To help serve these operations, we employ a versatile staff to help make the experience as memorable as possible for our guests. Our associates bring an array of talents, skills, and backgrounds, coming together to provide amazing service and friendly, Wisconsin hospitality.
We’d love for you to join us and help us continue to be a unique and welcoming destination for guests who visit us from across the country.
SentryWorld is owned and operated by Sentry Services, an affiliate of Sentry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!