Hotel Restaurant Manager
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service while leading a team? The Hotel Restaurant Manager at The Inn at SentryWorld opportunity may be for you!
At The Inn, we strive for our Wisconsin hospitality to be front and center. In this role, you’ll lead a team of associates while overseeing the front-of-house and back-of-house operations for our café, room service, & bar area.
What You'll Do
- Establish policies, service standards, and procedures that ensure guest satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure the environment reflects the concept of The Inn including décor, service, menu, cleanliness, and guest service.
- Manage inventory of food, equipment, and supplies that need to be purchased and maintained.
- Be responsible for overall guest experience; address customer concerns and complaints.
- Maintain costs for the front & back of house while adhering to the budget.
- Collaborate with Bakers to create menus for the café.
- Create schedule and arrange for back-up coverage in the event of absences.
What it Takes
- Age of 21+ required
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of related experience
- Experience in the service aspect of a restaurant operation and knowledge of food and beverage preparation and presentation
- Currently have or willing to obtain an on-premise operator’s license within first 30 days of employment
- Previous bartending experience and/or bartending license strongly preferred
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond to customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in a service environment and respond effectively to customers
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule including working nights, weekends and possible holidays
What You'll Receive
We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our guests and we want to provide you with a similar experience. We hope that this is a place where you can start or build your career in the hospitality industry. As a member of our team, you may be eligible to enjoy our rewarding benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Generous Holiday Pay, Paid-Time Off and Floating Holidays for you to enjoy time “out of the office”
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- 401 (K) match after 1 year of service to help fund your future
- Associate discounted shift meals and golf rates
- Free Wellness Center Membership
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!