Volleyball Referee at SentryWorld
Join the competitive fun at SentryWorld! We host many sports leagues throughout the year—volleyball, tennis, kickball, and even bean bag toss, and we’re currently looking for a Volleyball Referee to help them run smoothly.
In this role, you will have the availability to work flexible dates, and can still take advantage of the benefits of being a Sentry Services associate. Come join our team, and get paid to have fun, meet new people, and fulfill some extra time with the love of volleyball!
What You'll Do
- Officiate assigned games for leagues and tournament play.
- Ensure guidelines, rules, and sportsmanship is enforced.
- Call a consistent and fair game for all participants.
- Manage all on-court logistics including timely starts and completion of games.
- Ensure safety of staff, participants, and guests.
- May assist in field/court set up and take down.
What it Takes
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Strong knowledge of volleyball rules and policies.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day
- Employee Discounted Meals and Golf Rates
- Access to Sentry’s Fitness Center
- 401 (K) plan after 1 year of service to help fund your Future.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!