Retirement Plan Analyst
Sentry employees have been helping individuals and businesses build and protect their future since 1904 and we are looking for you to join our team as a Retirement Plan Analyst. In this position, you will provide technical knowledge and support during the sales of 401(k) products to achieve growth, retention and profitability among Sentry direct writer sales producers.
What You'll Do
You will play a key role in assisting our sales producers with the sales of our 401(k) products. Along with this responsibility, you’ll:
• Act as one of the primary contacts for sales producers and their management to ask questions regarding products and sales/marketing programs.
• Assist sales producers in the sale of 401(k) and group products primarily through telephone consultation and training presentations.
• Create and analyze reports reflecting pre-sale and post-sale efforts in the field to enhance our initiatives to promote future sales and enhance our overall customer experience
• Assist with the training of our respective Retirement teams
What it Takes
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-5 years of related 401(k) work experience
• Strong knowledge of investments
• Proficient with working in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
• Industry coursework such as CPFA, QPFC, QKA, ARPC, AIF, AIFA or CFP beneficial
• Highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical ability to identify and introduce efficient workflow methods
• Ability to meet the travel requirements of the job including overnight and out of town travel
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!