Product & Compliance Analyst
As one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the US, Sentry is committed to offering coverage at a competitive price and provide outstanding service and support. To provide our competitive products, it takes an effective team. We’re currently seeking a highly self-motivated individual to join our commercial lines team as a Product & Compliance Analyst to effectively and efficiently support the needs of our business stakeholders. As a Product & Compliance Analyst, you’ll leverage your organizational and interpersonal skills to affect operations within lines of business while growing your insurance knowledge and ensuring corporate compliance.
What You'll Do
There are three major roles you’ll support as a Product & Compliance Analyst: supporting state insurance products for Sentry’s business products niches, communicating implementation and availability of new or enhanced products, and participating in projects focused on key improvement initiatives. Within these roles you’ll:
- Implement and communicate strategic plans for markets by working with internal partnerships.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Create, maintain, and file exhibits and requests with the State for changes to products.
- Work as a team player to analyze markets, data, and trends.
- Communicate results to the team and management.
- Announce product rate, rule, and form updates to the impacted business areas.
What it Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior insurance background with experience in underwriting, rating, or product filings preferred
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel to create and manage spreadsheets
- Ability to collect and analyze data and trends and clearly communicate their results
- Insurance coursework such as CPCU, AINS or ARM is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills are essential
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!