Bilingual Customer Service Representative ( Full-Time)
Would you like a Full-time job working in a fun and supportive environment? Are you a good multi-tasker with great phone skills and enjoy helping others? If you answered yes to these questions you may be a good fit for one of our positions!
As a Call Center Representative, you will play a critical part in providing service to insureds, claimants, and others relating to the first notice of loss reports. As Sentry’s promise to be there for our customers during their time of need, you’ll provide technical support for the processing of claims.
Hours for this position are between 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 7:30am a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
What You'll Do
As a member of Sentry’s Claims Contact Center you will be the first phone contract with our customer when a loss occurs. In addition, you will:
- Receive and record loss reports
- Provide instructions to policyholders, claimants and others on how to process a claim
- Identify policies
- Assist with processing claims
What it Takes
We are looking for the following skills:
- Customer service experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Effective listening skills in addition to the ability to concisely summarize information provided by our customers are essential
- Previous call center experience is beneficial although not required
- Proficient computer skills
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!