Direct Sales Rep PL-Entry Lev
Sentry Insurance is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills to join our team of Direct Sales Representatives. This team focuses on incoming sales calls for our Harley Davidson team.
Our call center is open from Monday through Saturday, 7am-11pm CST, and Sundays from 8am – 7pm CST. As a Direct Sales Representative, your flexibility to work within these hours is a key factor to the department’s success. Hours are subject to change based on business need and individual performance.
Take the sales skills you have acquired over the years to the next level or make a change and start down your new career path today with our team of professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S.
What You'll Do
As a Direct Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling Sentry products to meet growth, retention, profit, and sales objectives within our Harley Davidson team.
• Promote products and services to customers.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of specific company products.
• Answer inbound customer inquiries on coverage limits, deductibles, etc.
• Provide quotes and bind coverage for customers in a timely fashion.
• Cross-sell available products and services.
What it Takes
• Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
• Effective phone communication, analytical, decision making, and human relation skills.
• Previous call center experience required.
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license is strongly preferred.
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to use dual monitors.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!