Internal Investigation Analyst
Sentry’s Information Security team is adding an Internal Investigations Analyst. In this role, you will retrieve and analyze digital forensics information for internal investigations that poses a risk to the organization. You will help summarize and communicate findings and potential impacts to the appropriate parties while maintaining chain of custody.
What You'll Do
As an Internal Investigations Analyst, you will:
• Conduct digital forensic exploration and analysis leveraging advanced technologies and methodologies to extract and recover evidence from a variety of digital sources, including hard drives, mobile devices, cloud platforms, and operational technologies, in accordance with the Federal Rules of Evidence.
• Partner with Legal, HR, Security and IT to conduct internal investigations and advise on availability and reliability of digital forensic evidence.
• Conduct investigations of necessary external data sources including, but not limited to social media and criminal background checks ensuring a complete digital investigation is conducted.
• Perform cross-media analytical correlation and examines recovered data for relevant information.
• Provide technical summary of findings with explanation to the appropriate parties while maintaining chain of custody.
• Communicate findings, analysis and potential legal impacts to Investigations Manager and/or business stakeholders across the organization.
What it Takes
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
• Experience with information technology systems and processes.
• Professional designation, such as EnCE, CCE, CCFP, GCFA, GNFA, GCFE, CFCE, GCIH, GREM beneficial.
• Experience in large scale, post-incident investigations, using techniques such as network forensics, log analysis, timeline creation, and host-based forensics have been applied.
• Strong project management skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of processes for seizing and preserving digital evidence (e.g. chain of custody).
• Strong human relation skills with proven ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of Sentry organizational structure, business functions, and insurance systems beneficial.
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.