Product Support Processor - Temporary
At Sentry, we recognize how important our support groups are to the overall success of our company. Sentry Insurance is looking for a temporary full-time Operational Assistant to provide administrative support in our 401(k) Services Department. This position may last for approximately 6 months and offer you a great opportunity to experience working at Sentry and potentially be considered for other positions in the future!
What You'll Do
In this position, you’ll:
• Provide support on daily work items, which includes data entry, entering 401(k) plan benefit elections and researching location of 401(k) participants who have relocated
• Process distributions of benefits to plan participants
• Pay out 401(k) benefits to participants who have terminated their 401(k) plans
• Develop, type and proofread letters and other documents
What it Takes
• Associate Degree or prior office/administrative work experience
• Organized, professional, and motivated
• Proven ability to interact effectively with a variety of people
• Ability to maintain highly confidential information
• Math, basic personal computer and Excel skills, and good verbal and written communications skills are required
• Ability to work independently and perform duties with a high level of accuracy and to work within specific time limitations is critical
• Ability to perform basic research and analysis to solve discrepancies is required
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
For our temporary associates, we offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Access to our Health and Wellness Center
• Excellent work environment
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.