Product Support Technician – National Accounts
Sentry Insurance is seeking an administratively driven individual to fulfill our entry level Product Support Technician opening within our National Accounts unit. We are looking for someone to apply their strong prioritization and detail-oriented skills to contribute to our team’s success.
What You'll Do
As a Product Support Technician, you’ll provide support and administrative assistance for the department’s activities and act as the “go to” person for problem assistance. Our talented team of Product Support Technicians help Sentry get important information out to our associates and customers efficiently and accurately. Additionally, you’ll:
• Handle location coding and special handling instructions for National Accounts underwriting and claims.
• Prepare documents and state mandated posters for release to our customers and brokers.
• Assemble policy documents to be sent to customers via mailing or electronic distribution and ensure released materials meet compliance and company standards.
• Verify signed documents are completed and upload into document management system.
• Perform the processing work of the unit as needed and maintain knowledge of the business systems used (Sentry systems and outside vendor systems) to accomplish duties.
• May provide testing of new or revised procedures as it relates to the business systems and assist in writing procedure bulletins.
What it Takes
• Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2-5 years of related work experience.
• Detail oriented and perform duties at a high level of accuracy.
• Knowledgeable of all processes and practices of the designated unit.
• Proficient knowledge of designated insurance products.
• Ability to interact with co-workers and work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel beneficial.
• Personal computer, keyboard, basic accounting, communication and human relation skills.
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.