Lead Outside Golf Operations Attendant
You’re a people-person, and we’re a people-business. At Sentry, we care about our associates – and we encourage our team to bring that same commitment to our customers to keep them coming back year after year. In order to deliver on our commitment to customer service, we require a leader in the outside golf operations to partner with golf leadership in leading this area. The Sentry Services Hospitality Group is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Lead Outside Golf Operations Attendant. A professional and friendly demeanor is essential.
We are looking for someone that is focused, passionate, and has professional and friendly appearance and demeanor. If you think you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
What You'll Do
As a Lead Outside Golf Operations Attendant, we entrust in you to be a top contributor to our guest’s experience by:
- Oversees and schedules staff for the cart garage.
- Enforces all rules and regulations governing golf course usage to ensure the facility is well maintained and guests have a positive experience.
- Oversees the daily upkeep, maintenance, and staging of golf carts including but not limited to cart cleanliness and maintenance (battery maintenance, check tire pressure, GPS needs, etc.) to ensure all carts are properly maintained and equipped.
- Manages cart maintenance schedule.
- Monitors inventory levels and orders supplies for the golf course (i.e. scorecards, tees, cart towels, etc.) on a weekly basis to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Oversees cleanliness of cart staging, golf patio, range, cart barn, and turn areas.
- Performs other job-related duties requiring the same general knowledge, skills and degree of responsibility commensurate with assigned level.
What it Takes
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Experience in outside golf operations preferred.
- Knowledge of game of golf (rules and etiquette).
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
What You'll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Employee Discounted Meals
- Access to Sentry Fitness Center with a full basketball court, pool, common equipment, and group classes
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.