Safety Services Tech
We're a people-focused business. And we pride ourselves on the promise to deliver efficient and effective services to our customers. But we can't do this alone. So, we need to maintain a stable team within safety services to help drive our success. You could be the next key player to support our team. Do you think you could fit as a Safety Services Technician? Then keep reading below.
What You'll Do
As a Safety Services Technician you'll handle many behind the scenes tasks to help our team be successful. You'll handle processing surveys conducted by commercial services companies, provide service instructions to those companies for new and renewal business, create recommendation letters to insureds and handle phone calls from customers and sales team members needing your help. But that's not all, below are a few additional tasks:
- Receive and process files designated for service by commercial service companies
- Prepare field files and service instructions for new business and ongoing service calls
- Maintain logs of files to monitor and follow up on status
- Coordinate our interaction with other vendor services we rely on for assistance
- Fulfill support requests from our Safety Services consultant and management team
- Conduct phone consultations with selected customers to gather general safety control information
- Process the department’s release of customer letters and reports
- Assist with managing entry into our S4 system to manage staff workload and access
- Manage numerous workflows for resources and equipment used by our consultant team
- Assist with the maintenance, shipping, and tracking of our Industrial Hygiene field equipment
What it Takes
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong communication, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience with servicing commercial accounts is beneficial
- Self-motivated and willing to work independently
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.