Banquet and Events Server
The SentryWorld Banquet & Special Events team is seeking energetic, enthusiastic Banquet Staff. A professional and friendly appearance and demeanor is essential.
We are looking for someone that is focused, passionate, empathetic, and takes hospitality seriously. We work as a small team and have very high standards of service, meaning we work hard and with precision. Previous restaurant or server experience is preferred, but not required.
If you think you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
What You'll Do
Sentry entrusts you to provide a memorable dining experience for all our guests while promoting a positive image of Sentry facilities. In addition, you will;
- Assist with set-up, breakdown, and equipment needs for banquet functions
- Inspect linens, silverware, dishes and other table items for cleanliness and appearance
- Deliver, serve, and remove food and beverages as directed
- Ensure guest satisfaction by monitoring guests needs on a continuous basis
What it Takes
- Previous server or restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to move equipment
- High level of communication and human relation skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- A strong commitment and passion to providing an over the top customer experience
- Be a great listener and team player
What You'll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus up to 4% based on performance
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits for regular part-time and full-time positions
- Employee Discounted Meals and Golf
- Access to Sentry’s Fitness Center
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.