Dishwasher - PJ's Restaurant
At Sentry, the best parts of our business come from our very own backyard. All across our company, we work to cultivate homegrown talent: people like you who are curious, hardworking, and always looking to improve.
PJ's Restaurant is currently a seeking highly motivated, hardworking, and reliable Dishwasher to become a part of our PJ's Restaurant team.
If you think you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Rack dishes, glassware and utensils in dishwasher.
- Operate dishwasher
- Wash pots and pans
- Restock clean dishes, glasses and utensils
- Maintain a clean kitchen and removes garbage
- Assist with kitchen tasks such as vegetable cleaning as needed
What it Takes
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 30 hours per week.
- No prior experience necessary
- A cheerful and helpful attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to lift equipment in kitchen
What You'll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus up to 4% based on performance
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits
- Employee Discounted Meals and Golf
- Access to Sentry’s Fitness Center
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.