Marketing Account Executive
We are seeking a Marketing Account Executive to serve as the direct link between our internal business areas and the Marketing team. In this role, you will build close working relationships, create effective marketing strategies and implement creative tactics. You will play a key role within our Marketing team and throughout the company through creation of strategic integrated marketing plans, project management, monitoring results and presenting findings to management.
What You'll Do
As a Marketing Account Executive, you will:
• Work closely with internal business areas to define objectives and develop marketing strategy and tactics to achieve business area goals.
• Facilitate project coordination, including managing timelines, budgets, as well as providing direction to other marketing teams and individuals.
• Ensure company communication materials meet branding and marketing standards and convey consistent corporate image.
• Provide copy direction and feedback on content contributed by others.
• Analyze, interpret and present results of materials and campaigns.
• Utilize appropriate advanced software programs and/or electronic design skills to produce various communications.
• Coordinate and maintain content on internal and external websites.
• Oversee media placement and facilitates schedules, deadlines and art production.
• Maintain knowledge of legal regulations that affect all communication media.
What it Takes
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
o Marketing, journalism, public relations, business degree preferred
• 2 – 5+ years of related work experience
o Experience building integrated marketing plans
o Experience with strategic marketing principles and fundamentals
o Project management experience is beneficial
• Ability to use creativity, marketing principles and incorporate research results to create strategic marketing tactics.
• General knowledge of insurance industry beneficial
• Strong knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
• Proficiency using software including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, various content management tools.
• Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with business area customers.
• Capable of working both independently and in collaborative environments.
• Working within stringent timelines and ability to meet deadlines.
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.