With over 100 years of history, stability and a proven track record of success we’re currently in need of more dedicated and enthusiastic people just like you. We are hiring for an Auto Detailer for Sentry Auto Center located at our Corporate Headquarters in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will have experience with service station or car washing experience.
What You'll Do
As the Auto Detailer you’ll contribute to the efficient operation of the Sentry Auto Center. In addition you’ll:
- Washes the exterior and interior of a vehicle according to the customer's wishes
- Shampoos & vacuums interior
- Waxes and buffs vehicles
- Vacuums to remove dirt and debris, cleans upholstery and surfaces, and uses cloths to dry surfaces
What it Takes
- Previous service station and/or car wash experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs, stand for more than 30 minutes, and occasional exposure to loud noise level
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7:00 am - 4:30 pm (exact times may vary)
What You'll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses
- Employee Discounted Meals
- Access to Sentry Fitness Center with a full basketball court, pool, common equipment and group classes
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.