Bilingual Customer Service Rep (part-time)
We're a people-focused business. And we pride ourselves on the promise to deliver efficient and effective results to our customers. But we can't do this alone. So, we need to build a stable team within claims in order to drive our success. You could be the next key player to support our team. Do you think you could fit as a Bilingual Customer Service Rep (part-time)?
You’re determined to use your quick-thinking, multi-tasking skills to provide quality customer service to insureds, claimants, and others relating to the first notice of loss reports.
This is a part-time position working around 20 hours per week (Monday-Saturday). To meet the needs of our customers, the hours for this position fall within Monday-Friday between 8:00am-8:00pm, and Saturday between 8:00am-4:30pm. Shifts can vary from 3 to 8 hours. Our schedules are generated two weeks in advance and are based on your availability and the business needs.
What You'll Do
As a member of Sentry’s Claims Contact Center, you'll be the first phone contact with our customer when a loss occurs. In addition, you'll:
- Respond to customers' losses/inquires through multiple channels including telephone, email, fax, and digital channels in a cross functional Contact Center
- Provide extraordinary Customer Service to deepen our customer relationships
- Show empathy and active listening skills while responding to customers calmly
- Obtain the appropriate information from customers as you receive and record loss reports
- Communicate instructions to policyholders, claimants, and others by providing them with the support and outcome that match their needs
What it Takes
- High School Diploma/GED
- Customer service experience
- Spanish Bilingual preferred
- Effective listening skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with decision-making skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Call center experience is beneficial but not required
What You'll Receive
Sentry's excellent benefits package is designed to meet today's most important needs. Benefits for part-time Sentry Insurance associates include:
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.