Bilingual - Dairyland Inbound Sales Representative
Sentry Insurance is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills to join our team of insurance agents. This team focuses on incoming sales calls for our Motorcycle and Non-Standard Auto written through Dairlyand Insurance.
Our call center is open from Monday through Friday, 7am-9pm CST, and Saturdays from 8am – 6pm CST. As an insurance agent, your flexibility to work within these hours is a key factor to the department’s success. Hours are subject to change based on business need and individual performance.
Take the sales skills you have acquired over the years to the next level or make a change and start down your new career path today with our team of professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S. New Hires coming to us with an active PL or P&C License will receive a $2000 Sign-on Bonus after all non-resident licenses and appointment have been obtained.
What You'll Do
As an insurance agent, you will be responsible for selling Dairyland products to meet growth, retention, profit and sales objectives within our Motorcycle and Non-Standard Auto business units.
• Promote Dairyland Insurance Services product and services to customers.
• Understanding of specific company products.
• Answer inbound customer inquiries on coverage limits, deductibles, etc.
• Provide quotes and bind coverage for customers in a timely fashion.
What it Takes
• Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
• Effective phone communication, analytical, decision making, and human relation skills.
• Previous call center experience required.
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license is strongly preferred.
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to use dual monitors.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Compensation between hourly wage, monthly and annual bonus incentives. Bonus potential based on individual sales performance.
- Shift differential of 10% for weekday hours after 5pm and weekend hours.
- Carpool incentives.
- Health incentives for gym.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life benefits.
- Generous Paid Time Off - including applicable company holidays.
- 401k plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first 8% – with immediate vesting.
- Access to more than 100 company paid certifications, designations, and licensing courses.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Volunteer opportunities.
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at www.sentry.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.