Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Part-Time)
We're a people-focused business. And we pride ourselves on the promise to deliver efficient and effective results to our customers. But we can't do this alone. So, we need to build a stable team within claims in order to drive our success. You could be the next key player to support our team. Do you think you could fit as a Bilingual Customer Service Rep?
You’re determined to use your quick-thinking and multi-tasking skills to provide quality customer service to our insureds, claimants, and others relating to the first notice of loss reports.
This is a part-time position working around 20 hours per week. Hours for this position fall within Monday-Friday between 7:00am–8:00pm, and Saturday between 9:00am–1:00pm. Shifts can vary from 3 to 8 hours. Our schedules are generated two weeks in advance and are based on your availability and the business needs.
What You'll Do
As a member of Sentry’s Customer Service Rep team, you'll be the first phone contact with our customers when a loss occurs. In addition, you'll:
- Respond to customers' losses/inquires through multiple channels including telephone, email, fax, and digital channels in a cross functional Contact Center
- Provide extraordinary Customer Service to deepen our customer relationships
- Show empathy and active listening skills while responding to customers calmly
- Obtain the appropriate information from customers as you receive and record loss reports
- Communicate instructions to policyholders, claimants, and others by providing them with the support and outcome that match their needs
What it Takes
- Bilingual customer service experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Effective listening skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with decision-making skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Call center experience is beneficial but not required
What You'll Receive
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.