Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Searching for a stable career path with opportunities to grow professionally? Looking for a new career in a Fun, Team-Focused Environment? Are you a great multi-tasker with Excellent Customer Service Skills? If so, come join our growing team of Service Professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S!
We’re looking for qualified candidates who will thrive on the front lines by providing Stellar Service to our Customers. This fast-paced position requires Strong Critical thinking skills and a “Can do” Attitude. Take the customer service skills you have acquired over the years to the next level - or make a change and start down your new career path today!
What You'll Do
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you’ll work within an upbeat and fun call center environment while providing outstanding customer service by responding to inbound calls, this is not a sales position. Additionally, you’ll:
- Handle a high volume of phone calls from agents and customers
- Perform pre-underwriting screening
- Verify coverage, evaluate submitted bills, and authorize payments
- Advise customers of billing policies and procedures and process policy changes
- Resolve customer inquiries and maintain customer relations
- Complete administrative tasks and input customer information into databases for documentation
What it Takes
- High School degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong work ethic
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 0-2 years of prior call center experience with a customer service background (Preferred)
- High level of accuracy with data entry
- Capable of communicating difficult news
- Ability to multi-task prioritizes, communicate effectively and remain organized
- Good working knowledge of PC based computers and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Candidates must be available to work flexible scheduled hours, which include Saturday Shifts
- Underwriting and Rating knowledge beneficial
What You'll Receive
Sentry's excellent benefits package is designed to meet today's most important needs. Benefits for full-time Sentry Insurance employees include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first six percent
- Comprehensive paid training
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Kim Stark at
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at www.sentry.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.