Golf Starter & Player Assistant - SentryWorld
With golf season right around the corner, we are currently recruiting for seasonal staff at SentryWorld.
Preference would be for those individuals who are available to work the full golf season (April - October).
What You'll Do
In this front line role, you will ensure our guests receive a high quality customer service experience. In addition, you will;
- Greet golfers near the first tee and provide them with golf course information, guidelines and pace of play expectations
- Ensure that the schedule of tee times is followed record each foursome’s actual starting time and cart numbers
- Monitor pace of play on the golf course
- Assist guests with issues that may arise, such as locating lost golf clubs
- Kindly and tastefully confront guests when their pace of play is not meeting course requirements
- Assist with golf course set up for events such as placing hole event markers and sponsor signs
- Communicate with the Pro Shop and other golf service departments to maximize the customer service level
What it Takes
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of golf
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- High level customer service skills as this is the first contact golfing guests have with SentryWorld
What You'll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates based on position including competitive compensation, access to our world class fitness center, and employee discounted meals.
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Once you complete the online employment application for this role, you will be asked to complete a pre-hire customer service survey. The link and directions to complete this survey will be sent via email to the email address you provided in your application within one hour of submitting your application. The survey must be completed within 5 days.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Kristine Mallick at 715/346-6276
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at www.sentry.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.