Personal Lines Product Manager
As one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the US, Sentry is committed to offering coverage at a competitive price and providing outstanding service and support. To provide our competitive products it takes an effective team. A Product Manager is needed to create, revise and position Sentry’s Specialty Auto products to increase premium, profit and market share.
We currently are seeking a highly self motivated individual to effectively and efficiently participate in the planning, organizing and controlling of Sentry’s specialty auto products, so join our team as a Product Manager.
What You'll Do
- Identify, develop and implement product plans to meet annual premium and profit goals
- Prepare marketing objectives, strategies, tactics and profit and loss projections
- Plan, organize, and control Sentry’s products from conceptual stages through product life cycles.
- Maintain close contact with marketing functions, agencies and sales producers to define target market segments, market requirements, key business strategies, and the competitive environment for our products.
- Maintain knowledge of current market trends, competitor products and pricing, product success and shortcomings in order to reach market objectives.
What it Takes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 8 years of related work experience
- Prior insurance and product management experience
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to make data driven decisions
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills are essential
What You'll Receive
Sentry's excellent benefits package is designed to meet today's most important needs. Benefits for full-time Sentry Insurance employees include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first six percent
- Comprehensive paid training
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan
- Pretax Dependant Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at www.sentry.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.